Friday, August 27, 2010

The Never Ending Dert

    
       "He washes it with his own tears of loneliness."  "There’s a small hole in the wood paneling that he calls the Neverending Glory" "Say what you will, you know all you fuckers cried when that horse died."  "This is exactly why custom van owners get a bad rep. This and the poor taste and tickle games."  The van's owner's wife commented back:  "I think all of you are really too immauture for your ages!! And really you obviously have TOO much time on your hands! And no I did not research my husbands van, looking for comments like this, a fellow vanner told us about your dumbass waste of time website and therefore I decided to make my own remarks!! And as for my screenname, don’t even start with me on that, JACKASS’S! It just goes to show that you are all classified in that low life category,in life!! So sad and pathetic!!" 

 There's more amazing quotes here:  http://fd-dev.uproxx.com/2009/02/neverending-story-van#more-10119



No comments:

Post a Comment